Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Pinks

Rebel.
Yea, time to spice up my blog with some piccies. These pics were up on FB some time ago, but I need it in my blog so tht I can read back after 10-20 years with all my thoughts and all that I had to say.
My Rebel nite was fun with my lovlies esp. Shereen Evon Lappen, the only one who bothered to "da." We kept da-ing even tho anyone else wont. Hee hee, I think the both of us were the only 2 Seh Kah's around.
Saw a couple familiar faces at Rebel, not gonna post pics up cos my ears are gonna suffer, nvm if you dont understand.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Universal Studios.
Yea, I know this took sometime. Maybe around 1.5months? Haha, Plain lazy, like usual.
I'd be going back to Universal Studios during June! Cos Shereen has yet to go, so we're planning a day there together when she's back from her Perth and Jakarta trip. Cant wait man!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Okayokay, its a glorious Monday aint it? My Monday aint tht draggy today. Is it cos I only needa work 4 days this week? Or is it cos Payday is near? I don't know what caused this miracle cos I slept at 4am last nite, I was watching Thai Horror Flick, My Ex. Kinda scary, but only managed to watch half before gradually snoozing off. Whatever, I shdnt be thinking of why I'm in a good mood rite? Anyways, Monday is comin to an end soon, approx. 1hr to go. Time passed so quick today cos I've been busy the whole day. I like it :D

AND I MANAGED TO WATCH EP.1 OF JERSEY SHORE !!! Fexcited kay. But only Ep.1 in super low quality (betta than nothin), the other eps were banned. FMLhard.

Let me end my post with my babyboy. even tho his eyes are kinda freaky.
Loves Ninja.

Photobucket

Bye Sweeties. :D

No comments: