Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesdays.

Photobucket

I like this picture cos it was one of my very few successful attempts to attach my fake lashes on. Its those kinda once in a lifetime thang, so gotta treasure :D Anyways, I dont really like havin fake lashes on, it makes my eyes smaller and i always have a difficult time putting it up. I rather invest in good mascara or gos for eyelash exentions to save the hassle.

The Queen & Mangosteen Pictures, Images and Photos

Kay, nuff of tht. Shi Ting has officially left the company after serving for 2 years +. Boohoo, another homie gone ): Would it be my turn soon? So, we had dinner with the homies at Queen & Mangosteen, Vivo! Nice chilled beer, tasty nibbles and delicious main course. We spent around $300 at Queen&Mangosteen, but its much worth it than Ochre (Orchard central, 33rd floor). At Ochre, we spent around $381, and 7 bottles of iced water cost us $60. I would never ever go back to Ochre, its expensive and not delicious.
I'm kinda sad tht my babies are leaving one by one, I think next would be Kim Jung Han. So, it'll be down to Kirstie and I. I've gotta brush up on various skills before I can leave, 8 months of experience won't reflect good on my resume. So yea, gotta buck up and work hard, I dont think I'll be applying for this year's SIM intake cos career comes first, not career exactly, but the moolah $.$

Its Wednesday already! One more day and the week ends !! Formmm, I love Public Holidays :D
The most important thing is to catch up on my beauty sleep.
Alrite, 1.5hrs to end work.

Hugs and Kisses.

No comments: