Monday, May 31, 2010

May Remix.

Photobucket

Ohmygod. Its, June tomorrow! 5months just passed like that, they say tht time passing quickly is a sign that the world is coming to an end. Well, I don't know how true is that, but I won't be surprised if it does cos we humans just don't appreciate our earth.
Nuff on tht, see the ashtray above, cute right? I got it for ST for her farewell. I decided that I'm gonna get Dad the cup version for his Bday, cos my Dad loves collecting cups. I'm gonna get him the protruding Ass and Boobs version.
This post is kinda lengthy cos I squeezed errything together. I've become quite active in bloggong lately, cos I really want something to read back when I'm in my 50s-60s or even older.

Prawning - 29th May
I was duped into prawning, cos I had a bad experience with Syg during my first prawning attempt. Syg is a prawning perfectionist, he is good at it and has high expectations, so he kept buzzing me getting me all pissed. Luckily he wasnt like this this time and we had pretty good returns that nite! But I dint take back the prawns cos I dont like to eat prawns and I can't eat something that I caught myself, I dont know why, I;m just weird in that sense.

First up was Syg's place to play with the kids and have delicious lunch cooked by Syg Mama! My fave Ayam Lemak Chili Padi, Fried Chicken with the best marination ever and Sambal. FORMMMMM. I just love malay food man. Especially those pedas giler kinda food, to die for man.

Shahdi and Shahriz were over at Syg's crib, they are such adorable kids.
I like the way they're brought up, they aint those kinda typical spoilt bratz or annoying kid, they play rough and Shahriz dint even cry when Syg banged his head hard against the chair, thts how hardy they are. I'm gonna bring up my kids like tht too, sweet yet hardy. Those kinda whiny, cry easily kind are intolerable.

Enough, enough! Enjoy the pics!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

I dint know that they used chicken heart as bait. Gross.
Luckily I dint touch it.
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Zirca - 21st May
Rahu's FB status : 3 Martells, 2 Assholes, 1 Man Down

Rahu was the 1 Man down, haha. & I'm very sure there were more than 2 Assholes. Anyways, Rahu was dead drunk, so yeah, not a big issue. Tht was my worst clubbing experience ever, I dint really enjoy much and even got a cut on my leg. Ahma was like " eh, you come home only in the morning and with scratches, what did you go? Are you being an Ah lian outside? " I was like " Urghhh, What Ah Lian?! Whalao, not my era can? "

Photobucket

Before that went for dinner with Amanda&Sheeps at Anchorpoint.
Went to get my heels and Sheepy went for some shopping.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

After tht, went to meet the rest at Zirca. Worst nite ever.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

SG Flyer - 22nd May
Nah, we dint take the ride, but went there for Popeyes!
Our virgin time tasting Popeyes! Nice! Nicer than KFC! More variety! But too crowded!
After that went to chill beside the flyer where the river is? or is it the sea? We had a peaceful time there, being lovey dovey and all, and I felt uncomfortable. Its not like us to be too lovey dovey and those kinda romantic places. We're usually arguing in noisy surroundings. Well, its a good change and I would love more (:
We ended our nite by watching Once a Gangster, I dint think it'll be a comedy, and it disappointed Syg, cos he was expecting some kinda action packed fierce show. LOL. I did enjoy the show tho, cos Imma sucker for comedies and lame shows. I actually liked Scary movie and Epic Movie.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Okay, End.
Seriously, this post was tiring. I wonder how em enthu blogger do it man.
I think I would have given up if it got anymore longer. Tedious Shit.

Time check : 3:47pm.
Woohoo, 2 more plus hours to knock off. I need to go home and sleep, I only had 3hrs of sleep last nite and I can feel the effect now. I hate lacking of sleep cos the feeling sucks. My Monday today suck cos insufficient sleep sucks and theres no more long weekend/Ph.

No comments: