Monday, June 7, 2010

Man-made Monday Blues

I just so fucking hate it when people take your help for granted, not in a sense tht they dont appreciate your help, but tht they expect you to be there all the time they need help. This seriously fucking sucks big time. Its like "Excuse me, I'm NOT OBLIGED TO HELP YOU CAN" ?!! So dont text me things like "Hi Mel, I need you to finish bla bla bla by tonite" Its like the kinda tone tht you'd definitely be free to do it & tht is what thts pissing me off big time.
Its okay to help once or twice, but when it fucking gets to the 3rd time, people would get pissed off. Its not as if its a simple thing to do and takes a few minutes, this can fucking take up 2-3hours of my time and it fucking sucks cos before that I worked from 9-6pm, I cant even relax when I get home til sleeptime. I find it hard to reject cos its family, and I know how my family behaves, and being typical Asian, we find it hard to say No. I just wished I could have more of my Mom's blood in me, so that I could just fuck care what others would say and say no to everything but money.
This whole incident spoilt my Monday big time, it was going on pretty well before this whole fucked up incident happened, just one text broke my day, to think I was so happy befre gg to bed last nite cos someone unexpected&cute "like" my pic and the happiness continued til I received her authorative text.

ItSux2Bu.

No comments: