Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Afternoon Thoughts

Hello !
Has it been like a month since I blogged? Or more?
the only time I can blog is when I'm at work cos I'm to pre-occupied with the TV when I'm home :D
I don't know how I started to like TV (Signs of getting old ?!!), but its good for the eyes compared to staring at a computer screen right? Currently, I'm lovin Glee and Drop Dead Diva sooo much, esp Drop Dead Diva, somethin different.

Been so busy with work, thank god my project has wrapped up for this quarter, but phase 2 would be coming in next week, this time bigger, so yea, I sense ultra busyness. I have to fully utilize my one week break to blog & online shopping. (:
My Monday turned from Blue to Pink cos my Forever 21 order came! (Yes, we send our orders to office, haha) I'm very very happy cos I've new clothes to wear :D My spending habits have improved, but I believe it can be further improved with discipline.

Alright, i'm going for some window online shopping, window only.

Blog again tmr. (:

No comments: